- A rooted Desire HD (?)
- Radio and ENG S-Off on the device.(?)
- ClockworkMod Recovery on the device. (?)
- HTC Sync installed on your system or
- Android Development Kit installed on your system.
- Radio Image
- Radio Flasher
- The device fully charged.
- Download Radio Flasher zip to your system.
- Extract it to any folder of your choice.
- Open the flash folder.
- Download the radio image you want to flash, in this case the above mentioned, and place it in the flash folder.
- Connect your device to the PC.
- Double Click on ‘START HERE’ in the flash folder. A command prompt window will open.
- Type: adb reboot bootloader and press Enter. This will reboot the device into the Bootloader.
- Wait for the phone to boot into the bootloader and type: fastboot flash radio radio.img and press Enter.
- Wait for the flash to complete and type: fastboot reboot